Here is a tutorial for an everyday makeup look using Mac Eye Shadows:
Products used to achieve this look:
Urban Decay’s Primer Potion
Mac Eye Shadows used in this look:
Naked Lunch eye shadow by Mac
Mulch eye shadow by Mac
Brule eye shadow by Mac
Nylon eye shadow by Mac
Carbon eye shadow by Mac
Charcoal Brown eye shadow by Mac
Maybelline Expression kajal gentle precision eyeliner in no. 33 Black
They’re Real mascara by Benefit
Brushes: Sigma E60 large shader brush
Sigma E40 tapered blending brush
Sigma E70 medium angled shading brush
Sigma E30 pencil brush
Sigma E65 small angle brush
“17 Eyes” brush by 17 (any angled brow brush will do)
1. I filled in my eyebrows with Charcoal Brown using an angled brow brush by 17.
2. I started the eyes by rubbing Urban Decay’s Primer Potion all over the lid and up to the brow.
3. Then I applied Naked Lunch all over the lid with the Sigma E60.
4. Next I took some Mulch on the Sigma E40 and applied it through the crease.
5. Then I used the same Sigma E40 to blend out the crease so that there isn’t a harsh line.
6. Next I took Mulch under the eye using the Sigma E30.
7. For a highlight I applied Brule just under the brow with the Sigma E30.
8. To brighten up the eye, I used the Sigma E30 to apply Nylon to the inner corner.
9. I then lined both my waterline and my tightline with the Maybelline eyeliner pencil.
10. I took Carbon on the Sigma E65 and applied it as eyeliner to the upper lash line, winging it out slightly at the ends.
11. For the Final step, I curled my lashes and applied Benefit’s They’re Real to my lashes in a zigzag motion.
Hope you like the look 🙂
P.S. More affordable looks will be posted soon. I just really love this one. For those on a budget, the only Mac eye shadows that you really need are Naked Lunch and Mulch. You can use whatever you want for your eyebrows, liner, highlighter, etc.
Other posts you may like: