Today I want to show you a quick tutorial on how to add the “Follow me on Bloglovin'” button to the end of each blog post you write on Blogger (it’s pretty much the same on WordPress) so people can easily follow your blog.
It’s very easy to add one of these to the side of your blog using the add a gadget tool and then HTML, but I’m not sure it’s as obvious to add it to the end of each blog post even though it is just as easy. I remember seeing it at the end of people’s blog posts and wondering how to do it. It was so simple that when I figured out how to do it I was like duh, obviously that’s how it works but just in case you haven’t figured it out yet, here is how you do it:
1. The first thing you do is log in to your Bloglovin’ account and click on where it says Bloglovin button. (If this isn’t available, then go to widgets on the same menu and pick a Bloglovin’ widget)
3. Copy the text that it gives you.
4. Go to your blogger account and click “New Post”. When you have a new post up, write your blog post like you would normally do, and once you are done, click HTML in the top left corner of the screen. This shows you the code for your blog post.
5. Paste the Bloglovin’ code at the end of the blog post’s HTML.
6. When you click back on “Compose”, which is beside the “HTML” button, you will then see the widget at the end of your blog post. You can use the space and enter keys to move the button to the position you want before you publish your blog post.
7. You have now added a “Follow me on Bloglovin'” button to the end of your blog post so people can easily follow your blog for more posts.
- How I Lost All My Site Traffic That I Had Been Building for 6 Years (and How Tailwind Helped Me Get Back to Where I Was In Less Than 3 Months)
- How to claim your blog on Bloglovin’
- How do I add tags to my blog on Bloglovin’
- How to add social media icons to your Blogger blog
- How to Add a Pinterest Showcase to your Profile (+ Get More Pinterest Followers)