|(The look is more pigmented in real life.)
Here is what I did:
1. Use the brow brush to do your eyebrows with whatever colour you use normally (the colours in this quad wouldn’t be good for brows because they are too shimmery)
2. Take the champagne colour on the left and put it all over the lid with the base shadow brush.
3. Use the same brush to take the goldish colour on the right of the quad and put it through the crease and on the outer half of the lid. (you can also use the deluxe crease brush for this but I prefer to use it for concealer.)
4. Then take the dark brown colour at the top on the same brush again and put it in the outer corner and move it towards the crease. Then bring in under the eye on the same brush or the brow brush.
5. You can then use either the base shadow brush or the deluxe crease brush to take the lightest colour at the bottom to highlight the brow bone by bringing it just under your brow. (you can wipe the base shadow brush on a tissue before doing this so you don’t have any of the brown still on the brush)
6. Also put the lightest colour in the inner corner using whatever brush you used in the last step.
7. Use any black pencil eyeliner to line your water line and tight line.
8. Use the pixel-point eyeliner brush to line the top lash line. I used an essence gel eyeliner to do this.
9. Curl your lashes and use whatever mascara you like.
I hope you liked this post. If you want to enter the giveaway to win a brand new Real Techniques Starter Set and Rimmel eye shadow quad click here
. Good luck to everyone!