Hey guys, today I decided to do the Christmas Tag because I haven’t really done anything Christmas-y yet on my blog and thought that this would be a great way to start off. So here is the Christmas Tag:
Home Alone, I watch it every year and know all the lines.
2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors?
Red and Gold, we always have our tree done in these colours and I think they are so nice together and really festive.
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I like to stay in my PJs for most of the morning while opening presents and then change into a cute Christmas jumper or something for dinner.
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
I am kind of only physically buying one person a Christmas present this year because I am in France and won’t be able to bring everyone’s presents home and don’t have time to shop for any when I do get home a couple of days before Christmas so my sister is buying them all and I am going halves with her. That means once I get home that I only need to buy my sister a present which is nice.
5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No, but I love ginger bread so much so that sounds really fun.. and tasty.
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I love to curl up on the couch with lots of food and watch Christmas movies with my sisters.
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
I just want to be home and get to spend Christmas with my family.
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?