Not so recently, I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by my friend Emma over at Puddle Side Musings and I’m just now getting around to doing it. Thank you to Emma for nominating me. Her blog has lots of posts about crafts and planner decoration so make sure to go over a check it out by clicking this link. So onto the award. The rules are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself so people can get to know you.
- Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers you enjoy for the Versatile Blogger Award and link to them.
Here are my 7 facts about me:
- My favourite film is Jurassic world. I’ve seen it about four times already.
- Will Smith is one of my favourite actors.
- I once ran a half marathon and I’m one of those weird people who enjoys going to the gym.
- One of my new years resolutions this year is to write a song a day, even if it is the worst song of all time, just so I get into the habit of doing it and hopefully I will get better at it.
- I am a major procrastinator and always leave everything until the last minute.
- I am currently taking a gap year to decide what I want to do with my life.
- If you didn’t know already, I am obsessed with YouTube. I love making videos and I really love watching videos.
So those are all my facts. The blogs that I am nominating for this award are:
- This Lady Writes
- Jess Talks Pretty
- Beckie Eschle
- Makeup & Beauty Mayhem
- Let Them Fly
- Essie Loves It
- Get Ready With Laura
- Lala London
- Lauren Elizabeth
- Tu Es Belle
- That’s Linda
- Kate Rose xo
- 30 Plus and Beautiful
- Just Charlotte
So that’s it! I hope you all enjoyed this post and thanks to Emma again for nominating me. If you liked this post then please give it a +1 on Google Plus or save it on Bloglovin. Talk to you soon.